Scholarships and Financial Aid at LITE Regal for 2017 - Please Note That Scholarship applications close on the 12th February 2017
At Long Last the List of Accepted Students that have made it through to Stage 2 Congratulations. For those students students that have not made it through to Sage 2 commiseration. The applications for scholarship places have been remarkably high. There were 201 applications and from the this list we have shortlisted this to 15 students for Stage 2. The Board of directors have chosen the 15 Students based on the merit of their application process and questions answered on the form.
For those Students that have not made it through the Scholarship Stage 2. Applications will reopen in November 2017 for the Scholarships for the academic year 2018.
Lite Regal Summer School is pleased to announce that Scholarships for the Summer School in Cambridge and London will open on the 1st November 2016 for the all students interested in attending and needing Financial aid to attend Lite Regal Summer School. For 2017 Lite Regal will be offering 5 scholarships to applicants. Applications are invited from all nationalities. For more information and questions regarding scholarships please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Long Last the List of Accepted Students that have made it through to Stage 2 Congradulations
LITE Regal is pleased to offer scholarships for students in need of financial assistance. These scholarships are available for the Summer Programme and are very competitively sought after and available for the two week courses only.
We offer scholarships to outstanding students in financial hardship in ranges from 25% to 100% of the cost of the tuition. The scholarships are available for students of any nationality aged 13-18 who wish to enroll on one of our courses.
Please note that the scholarships do not cover travel costs and students are responsible for covering their travel costs incurred.
In cases of residential programmes full board + accommodation is included as part of the course fees ie this is not part of the expenses to be incurred by student.
The scholarships are awarded based on a combination of financial need and merit. Merit is evaluated based on student's transcript, GPA, and the quality of their application.
Scholarships are available on following programmes:
Types of scholarships:
1. Full scholarship offering 100% off the course fees
Under this scholarship offer, students pay solely for their flights and personal expenses while in Cambridge or London.
2. Half scholarship offering 50% off the course fees
Under this scholarship offer, students pay for their flights and personal expenses while in Cambridge or London and contribute 50% towards their course fees. The remaining 50% of course fees will be paid by LITE Regal.
3. Quarter scholarship offering 25% off the course fees
Under this scholarship offer, students pay for their flights and personal expenses while in Cambridge or London and contribute 75% towards their course fees. The remaining 25% of fees will be paid by LITE Regal.
The applicants must be:
- aged between 13 and 18 at the commencement of the programme
- available to study the course in the UK in summer 2017
How to apply
There is a three-stage process in the scholarship application:
Applicants are required to complete the online application form as completely and accurately as possible.
The deadline for completing the Stage 1 application form is on 12th February 2017. Please ensure you submit your application no later than by this date.
If you do not receive an email to acknowledge receipt of your application within five working days, please contact us email@example.com. The selection team may phone or email you if they need additional information.
LITE Regal will announce shortlisted candidates on 3rd March 2017.
If shortlisted, you will be contacted and invited to attend a telephone / skype interview. You will also be required to provide further information with your application by 18th March 2016.
This may include:
- answers to online questions
- evidence of financial hardship
- recent grades or examination results
- references from teachers
The successful applicants will be announced and contacted on 24th March 2017.
Unsuccessful scholarship applicants who still wish to attend the LITE Regal Summer School can secure their place on chosen course by making a deposit payment.